My Daily Routine

I go to school in the morning from Monday to Friday and also in the morning I work in my parents' workshop but on weekends. I wake up at quarter to six and I wake up a little later on weekends, at nine or ten o'clock. When I get up I brush my teeth and wash my face and I get dressed for school.
In the afternoon at one o'clock, I come back home from school and I have a quick lunch to open my parents' workshop as fast as possible.
In the evening at six o'clock, I'm still working on my parents' workshop. I close at seven o'clock and I come back home to have a meal. I have a meal with all my family, thanks to everyone stop to work at the same time. I go to bed around eleven or midnight.
I don't practice any sport because I don't have any free time and besides I don't like them. Although I would like to start to go to the gym because I'm very skinny and I want to be more robust. I don't have a specific timetable, sometimes I do my homework early or later. I often do my homework in the evening at my home. Sometimes also I do my homework when I'm in my parents' workshop, but I don't like it because It's a very dirty and dusty place; I just do it there when It's really necessary.
I usually get out with my family once a week, on Sundays. We get out to eat something, or sometimes we visit my grandma, and also we go to church together.
I use the internet all the time. I use it internet for doing my homework and also I chat with my friends and family on Social Networks like Facebook and WhatsApp. I'm not sure how much time I spend on Facebook. Off the top of my head, I'd say about six hours a day. I often use WhatsApp too, but obviously, I prefer meeting my friends than texting them.

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios